Our weekly, monthly and Summer Camp programs cater to riders who wish to continue their training either for a week at a time or longer, with the possibility of accompanying our riders and trainers to local, regional or national shows. Although our riders will be training on several horses, each rider will be assigned one horse that only he or she will ride and show during their time in the Academy. Riders may also bring their own horse.
During the summer months, when students are not on the road at horse shows, we team up with Hilton Head Preparatory School's summer sessions, offering sporting and outdoor activities in the morning, with the Riding program offered in the afternoon.
Our Weekly, Monthly and Summer Programs include:
- Daily individual and group hunter, jumper or equitation lessons with our head trainer and our highly qualified trainers on student's primary horse
- Daily additional training with Academy horses
- Maintenance training of the student's horse as needed by our skilled and qualified trainers to keep the student's horse competition ready
- House accommodations with a maximum of 2 students per room, accommodations are spacious and feel like home
- Healthy meals are provided daily at home to ensure proper nutrition for our students
- Full time supervision by house parents
- Daily transportation to and from the stables and other activities
- Assistance with horse show schedules and competitive experience
* If an Academy student would like to show, trailering fees, as well as hotel and related fees, and competition costs are not included in the Academy tuition.
* The Summer Riding Academy runs June through August. Other times are scheduled on an individual basis.
* Students can either live at home or stay with our house parents. This residence program ensures that students are well-supervised and well-supported.